Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Banana Bread

This banana bread it super easy and so good, below is a picture of what I recommend the bananas to look like, you know what they say(the darker the berry the sweeter the juice)!

Ingredients:

2 c. flour
1 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. salt
2 eggs
1 c. sugar
4 very ripe bananas (mashed)
1 tsp. vanilla
1/2 c. vegetable oil
1 tsp. cinnamon

Directions:

In a medium bowl combine flour, baking soda, powder & salt. In a large bowl cream together eggs & sugar. Stir in mashed bananas, vanilla, oil & cinnamon. Stir in flour mixture a third at a time until just combined. Divide batter into 2 greased bread pans. Bake at 350 for 45 min or until toothpick comes out clean.

1 comment:

Christian and Jennifer said...

I'm always on the lookout for more banana bread recipes. I still haven't found the "perfect" one for me yet (I'm super picky about banana bread), so I'm anxious to give this one a try!