Friday, June 12, 2009

Easy Strawberry Lemonade

For some reason it never occurred to me that it was so easy to make this! Even if you have no fresh lemons or no lemonade concentrate, you can still have strawberry lemonade for much cheaper than in a restaurant! Our friends had us over for dinner and we had this. I mentioned that Dillon would want me to get the recipe for it, to which I was told the recipe was just on the back of the Real Lemon lemon juice bottle--she just added the strawberries. Now...why didn't I think of that?!


Ingredients:
6 1/2 cups water
1 c. bottled lemon juice
1 c. sugar
5-6 large strawberries

Directions:
Mash strawberries in bowl and add to rest of ingredients! Yum! You could, of course, use a can of lemonade concentrate, and I'm sure frozen strawberries would work great too.
Picture found here.

No comments: